Sunday, August 31, 2008

Changing colors,

It’s this time of year ‘September’ despite it might be fall in fact everything starts. We slip into new skins, those who go back to the same school and those who go to yet another school, only this time we start it with holiest month of our calendar.

Well this time I get to a new school, new people, new city, new colors. Will I find a new skin to slip into or will mine stand the change. I do wonder how will this time of year be different from all others. Can we change with changing colors or do just shed old skin to grow new ones.

It’s a time for new possibilities, to color our lives with new colors, Recently I find my self flooded by colors Sunny Yellows and Limey Greens, and dream in Cartoon-ish Colors. What will be this fall’s colors.

My friend gave me this little threaded Doll its head is made of little colorful cotton balls. I initially bought ‘Ro’ A Green Fella with a a brown Afro, Then my aunt got me an orange one tied up in chains and screws poor fella he is named ‘Skewy’, then my sis got me a humongous one which is name ‘Bakumba’. Then recently the one my the one my friend got me and its called ‘VIC’ Vibrant in Colors. (in short this is the history of Ro and his family, Bukumba is the only girl)

The Wise one says:
‘If Blue is the Sky, then every other color is closers’

1 comment:

F said...

And with you goes all our funny memories and appreciation of non-mainstream music we enjoyed so much...

I will miss you terribly!

Keep blogging!! Love reading your words!

Oh and please try to get the accent!... Lol... It would be fun when you get back!