Sunday, February 25, 2007

I believe

I believe in the good human nature and in a better tomorrow. We will always do good as long we are given the opportunity, so here we are presented with best opportunity ever, Blood Donation! I think it’s a great cause and doesn’t cost us very much.

I don’t understand why wouldn’t a healthy person donate. The lame excuse of being scared of needles is shameless, saying you are worried you’d faint or so if your healthy enough you wouldn’t. Every healthy person presented with the opportunity should donate.

I believe that I’m healthy and I’ll donate enshalla. This is one of the things on the “before 45 to do list”. If this happens I’ll be a happy fluttering hummingbird.

63>57
165<170

The Wise man says
“if you believe it then its your truth”

No comments: