Sunday, July 01, 2007

In her Memory

‘Prince William and Prince Harry will mark the 10th anniversary of their mother's death with an event to celebrate her life.’

How sweet of them, it just makes me look at what I’ve done to honor my mother’s life. 2 days ago marked the 8th anniversary of her death. It just passed by, just like that, nothing happened nothing at all.

It might be good as that day just marks the end, and we should be remembering her life. So we shouldn’t mark that day in our calendar, but rather remember all the 30 and some years before. I’m not sure I’d ever be able to do something so grand to honor my mother’s life.

Maybe one day I’ll be rich enough to build up a school for children in Nepal, and Mosque in Pakistan, and start up a cancer research center in my country in her name. Things that will show other people how even while she passed away some time ago she still leaves an impression in everyone life. Or maybe I’ll have something of her in me to pass on to others.

This isn’t meant to by sympathy attractor post, nor is it depressing. It just away to remind my self of what once was here, and still is with in us.

The wise one says
‘ Allah yer7mha wa ey’3med roo7a il jana’

No comments: