Friday, July 13, 2007

Summer do i feel?

I recently just fallen into my usually summer mode, Up all night and sleeping all day; avoiding the sun on all circumstances. A month of summer just flied by, I don’t think I’ll ever have my summer vacation feeling back 3 moths of total blank schedules and just doing whatever whenever. This might be the only week I’ll ever have the chance to feel the same way I felt every summer since KG1.

Now summers are about summer courses, how much reading I can do before it and how much packing I have before I travel, then there is the traveling bit, no more trips to relax, nowadays I need to work double. It’s about how much I can learn in few months, and playing catch up with everything. Summer is getting hectic!

Thus I’ll enjoy my Week to the fullest, my phone will be off. I’ll have this week for my self! As it might very well be my last week to relax and enjoy my alone time. So far I’ve been baking and playing with kids, so very joyful, its time to change pace.

So recently I’ve found the videos website!! A gift from Heavn ‘God bless reemo’. I’ve been watching Judy Abbott ‘Daddy long leg’, that was one of my favorites cartoon as a kid, it was dubbed in Arabic back then. Now it’s in Japanese with subtitles, and yap now its anime not cartoon.

What else I just found this singer or group. Its amazing, so far all the songs are lovely!, they are called secondhand serenade! AWESOME

The sun is up now, so I suppose it’s time to sleep.

The wise Judy said
‘the snow falls equal on everything without prejudice’

No comments: