Friday, January 11, 2013

Nature

I was on a flight, the plane tipped and i felt i was in the sky, i was flying thru the sky the stars looked bigger than i ever seen, and they weren't up they were all around us. All i could think of 'is that truly the sky are these really stars', they looked so close for the picking they shinned so brightly. I felt so alive yet so insignificant in the beauty of this sky.

I was on a hike, at the very end of the trail there was a a skinny tree coiled over this strong tree trunk it was pale it looked dead. It felt like a broken women who had loved this man and held to him with dear life. She looked like she wasted her life waiting for him to notice her but he didn't ever flinch, and she died just there and still he wasn't moved. It made me sad to think that anyone would spend a life time in misery in search of happiness.

I might a times see more than there is, I might reflect beyond the surface, i might be just eccentric.

The wise one says
'the one that sees more than there is, is a searching soul'

No comments: