Sunday, January 13, 2013

To Be almost Vegeterian

I'm a person of purpose, everything i do have a reason despite it seeming whimsical and me giving a nonchalant attitude. The truth is i have a million reasons.

For instance my decision to be almost vegetarian is mainly to do with health & eating habits. I have the worst habits ever, i'm very picky. Every time we go out i have to ask for so much of the dish to be removed. I do not have a favorite cuisine, my fav food is icecream. I like bland food, or extremely sour & salty. I can't have to much herbs or spices at all. i don't eat red meat, and another lean meat have to be grilled. I might have only eaten 6-10 type of vegetables. Other than that i love fruits!!!
There have been weeks where i lived on candy only or chips.

i want to break this habit, as its not helping my energy levels at all i have very low stamina. Last year i was vegetarian for a month i heard a speaker talking about picking up new things for 30 days its good way to develop a habit. I felt lighter with more energy and above all the month i didnt get sick!.

The only thing i missed was fish, and that's why i'm having open friday, so i can eat meat then. I'm not giving up much because most meats i do not eat. i will expand my vegetables. I will still have eggs and milk.

I believe that we consume to much fish, some type are already over fished & some are always exported considering we have no rivers in the region. Chicken is dosed with growth hormones which isn't ideal to say the least.

I will not assume a higher morality role in all of this, all i want is to is to eat more vegetable & loose weight in the process & eat cooked food rather than bought. Being vegetarian will limit my quick bites, it will make me plan my meals, and by any luck in 2 months time it will become a habit & automated.


No comments: