Sunday, November 05, 2006

Pizza Hut Delivers faster!


Its 12:54, and last time I spoke to the police was 12:33 despite the fact that this all started at 12:00, they haven’t shown their pretty faces yet!

So here is the story: a guy bumps into me, and it takes both of us like 5 minutes to think about getting out of our cars and start inspecting the damages. Then another 5 to decide to call up the police. The dude mumble something I didn’t quite hear him so I ask, sorry what did u say, he said what road are we in. Huh that made me chuckle asking me about the roads name. Anyhow we got lucky and a van honks us turns out there is police officer in it. He calls the police for us and tell them about our where about, then he usher us to the side of the road. Then he tell us the roads name and if the police men if they don’t show up I should call them back.

So here I am sitting in my car with no credit in my phone praying that the bright dude behind me calls the police again. Then I thought I shud try calling them up 999 is usually free right? So I do and it rings, I’m happy and all but it keeps on ringing No one is picking up! I wonder did I get the number right, what sort of a lifeline is this! Then I close I call back few minutes later an someone picks up and he sounds hundred miles away. I start doubting that those people are supposed to help, anyhow he tells me we will send police patrol to you. 1 min later my phones rings and some other police personal asks me if I called 999!!!! What I was like shud i strangle him or laugh in his face. I tell him the deal and he says they will be there soon. Its 1:03, pizza hut delivers faster! And they got the worst home delivery service ever.


Uh I was so hoping to get home pack up my suitcase, and go shopping at the afternoon. Now it seems I’ll just head back to school!
Luckily I got my Macbook charged up, and I got ½ full tank.

And at 1:15 they arrive and at 1:30 I get back on my trip home.

The WiseOne says
"always packup heavy, as you never how boring a trip will be"

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This story is so enlighting..it made me see the life in a different way now!

Anonymous said...

This story is so enlighting..it made me see the life in a different way now!

What i learn is that i'll never order from pizza hut again !

Noaf said...

uhhh,, enligthening how interesting is that...