Friday, April 27, 2007

Cup-caking




Recently I’ve found joy in Cup-caking, I never thought that I’d be good at the kitchen but after seeing the light as pointed by noora&Budoor I see the joy in baking. So I decided to bakes some for my cousin it goes without saying I burned the first batch!.. it all went completely black! So I tried the next batch this time I stayed glued to the oven window for 15 minutes watching the cupcakes slowly raise! Then I iced them and they looked all so lovely. I get them to my cousin’s house and they all loved it!

After all there is hope for me in the kitchen! i’ll try making cookies next time. Simple things do bring great joy. I got a new DVD player though still I haven’t watched anything on it I’m so happy knowing I can watch whatever I want whenever I want.
This pace of life suits me very well, now I can sleep as late as I want I can go out as much as I want, and at last I can feel bored!

Though now I don’t see my friends as much starting to be more family loyal. I like the time alone watching TV & reading.

We should all have a period in the year were we just relax doing our usual routine but in a slower pace. It’s healthy to change your pace every while and then. Last couple of months was about running from one thing to another.

So I do hope everyone get their Slow period and try to relax, at the pace most are going by people will get heart at attacks while they are still in their twenties!


the Wise one says
"Don't swim against the flow"

2 comments:

3li said...

cupcakes,,, Perfect feel-good food

Anonymous said...

i really miss u