Sunday, April 01, 2007

Sorry OG


Poor Orangeeta Garambeta she has been through a lot through in her first year. I haven’t been the best caretaker I’ve dragged her through mud and along the tar. She has endured so much of my absent mind misshapes, she have taken so much beating and crashes. OG is still in her first year but poor thing got wrinkles of a 30 year old. D-trap hasn’t seen so much torture from me, though she deserved it. DT is well older than OG and even than me yet she is in good shape for her age. Today we needed DT’s help but the old hag ran out of battery juice ‘perfect timing’ and OG got an open wound yet to be nurses, so far she got some bandages until she sees a professional mender.

So here this is a post to OG sorry luv for all the hurt I caused you, you know that I never meant it. It was an accident one that happens more often than I’d like to acknowledge.

Scars adds mystery of not personality so don’t worry my luv you look beautiful

The wise one says
“it takes an imaginative mind to give objects personalities, and insane one to bring them alive”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i loved what the wise one said. i love the quote so awesome. i couldn't stop laughing at this post, yeah things don't last as much nowadays. I really miss OG, it's been a long while.