Friday, June 09, 2006

Losing Faith

I’m proud of my religion, and I believe I have a strong faith and I’m committed to it. Yet I refuse to believe only my people will be in heaven and all rest are doomed. I believe in my religion and so do others, are we doomed by our beliefs. Faith is our haven in this life, it what makes things better we nothing makes sense.

If we don’t belong to the same faith, does it mean I can’t love you or at least like you. Why are we defined by our religions, and what of those who have no religion, are they all doomed. How come We believe who isn’t like us is going to be in hell. Why can’t we simply hold to our faith with out insulting other faiths. Why it has to be one religion or another, I believe my religion is the right one, but I can’t force my belief on others, why can’t we simply co-exist.

When I say I respect other Religions, and that I don’t challenge them, I'm told that I’m not proud of my Religion. When i say we need to co-exist and let each religion alone, I’m said to be losing faith. Its always said we need to express ourselves and our religion. How is it right to express your self and step on someone else. They say we need to spread our faith the righteous religion why are we so sure that ours is the right one. I’m not doubting my religion in any way. Yet if I say this out loud I’d be said to be losing faith. Why are we the right ones. How come everyone seem to be just doing just well if not better than us if they are in the wrong.

The WiseOne says
“Faith is never lost, as it is never gained, it simply exists with in you”

No comments: