Monday, October 23, 2006

Plan 45


Plan 45 isn’t a big secret, but it is Big in its own right!
This plan is my LIFE plan, as in what needs to be done before I reach 45. Almost everyone who knows me have heard about it. Well this is my Blog so I can repeat as many times as my heart desires.
45 is the age I believe I’ll live to see, if I die before that.. well it wasn’t in the plan and plans do not always work out, but they can frame the picture properly.

If I reached my 45th birthday, I’ll have a BIG party!, and everyone I’ve met through my life is invited.
So the parts of this plan is:
- have a friend/contact from each country in the world.
- visit all the contents, and have at least 45 visited countries.
- Adopt a child.
- work for the United Nations.
- get a masters degree.
- Go to Makka for Hajj.
- have a statue of ME.
- get my name published in the History books, “preferably grade 5 history text book”
- write a book “fiction preferably”

its not a before I Die list, it is my 45 Plan.

The Wise One says
“ Always set a Plan, then follow the moment”

No comments: