Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Time to change

As the old man of India puts it “You must be the change you wish to see in the world.” he was wise I must say, why do we always find it easy to point the faults of the world and what should be changed. As some one once said ‘Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself.” We should start with our selves, and only when we are truly with out fault do we get the right point out others faults…


As the Arabic saying goes “a cow doesn’t see but its friends tail”… which in sense mean you don’t see your faults but you reflect them on others.

So we need to recognize our own flaws and work on fixing them. Today I acknowledge the fact that I plan and plan and I never follow through. So from now on I’ll do my best to follow through with my plans… firstly I promise to exercise everyday and cut out junk food.

Then here I am I want a better world, not in a beauty queen sense of world peace. I want people to Donate blood, yet I myself don’t and because I complain about it. As the lady says “If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain.” I’m going to try to donate something else and maybe work for the cause.

It’s up to us, if your not motivated just do it and you’ll be motivated. Don’t over think it and analyze it don’t set up plans don’t promise just get on doing it. A someone says “To change one's life: 1. Start immediately, 2. Do it flamboyantly, 3. No exceptions.”

The wise one says
“ Change your self, and watch the world get better”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow ..
so true I agree with ya and so loved all what u said :)