Thursday, September 21, 2006

How to Kill a Cow , Click

I’ve always had the wackiest ideas in the room, no matter how outrages they might be I’ll still share them, it not that I’m silly, but those ideas make the day funnier. I think u always should voice your thought, as with out voicing them out they are just prisoners of your brain cells.

Cells, my contact lenses fell out of my eye so I walked of the class and said to my teacher my cell fell out! I was like hmmm what does cell has to do with lenses. Then I realized I never like wearing lenses I used to refuse it completely until the movie Gattaca, the shot when Ethan hawk squeezes his eyes and the contact lenses fall off and everything goes blurry to him, at the moment I warmed to idea of contact lenses. But actually wearing them took me more years.
Anyhow the connection is in Gattaca it was very Sci-fi and there was the whole DNA thing, so in my mind lenses had a direct link to cells!!

Then again my mind work in a very peculiar manner, so hope one day I’ll be rich enough to afford to be eccentric. My way of doing things in no way or manner resemble anyone else but me.

The WiseOne Says
“Be an original thought, as ideas are plenty common”

No comments: