Saturday, September 30, 2006

My TV Review

About Ramadan TV, the series have stepped away from Big Dramas and deadly diseases. They moved to cartoons and comedies and gangsters, a big movie for the Arabic TV. Mostly they are pointless with week plots, but non the less refreshing.

Cartoons, Tom and jerry have been a while out on DVDs, still didnt find the spare cash to buy it. On Ramdan they got few new cartoons out, Freej; in artistic appeal it is great, but no solid story. Sha'abeyat Katroon, is very funny, and jsut long enough 3-5 mins.

As for My Usual TV series, Veronica Mars is in it second season, I really like this series its some how the 2000’s Nancy Drew. It very interesting, can’t wait for next Wednesday. Shocking that’s about the only show I watch right now, as every thing else just had season finale, and this cable network wont get the new seasons on straight away. Desperate housewives, are really dragging the murderous aspect of the characters. I seriously doubt that many murders and criminals live on one street, they should start the criminal suburban club. Grey’s Anatomy, started fine now, but its not as strong as the ending, I guess its just the way it is hopefully before the 5th episode things will get better.

Movies, so I don’t really go to cinemas much now, but I Really, Really want to see Take the lead, hope it stays on for another 3 weeks. I got couple of DVD I want to buy. I wanted to order 4 brother on TV but huh its out already, so I hope I wont be late on hustle and flow too. I need to buy Arrested Development season 2. I should stop lending my DVDs, so far they haven’t returned Tin Tin, CSI-NYC and arrested development.

“Ouran High School Host Club” anime, is the sort of thin you watch any time, it always makes me laugh even if I was crying. It’s hilarious, a girl dressing like a guy, and a protective club president that thinks he is her father, and then there it the gay-or not- twin brothers, and this childlike senior, its very funny. You really should see it!

The WiseOne says
“TV is the best invention after sliced bread”

No comments: