Sunday, September 10, 2006

Unreliable sources


Weather is the best in being unreliable at all, on Day its bright and sunny with blue skies, the next day it is a Sand Storm. Today I had my coffee in one hand and opened the door by the other, to find the thick fog waiting for me, and engulfing everything in the backyard. If my car was anything but orange I wouldn’t have driven it in this weather.

So I get in the car and turn it on, its sort of damp so I don’t turn the AC on. I start looking for the car booklet to try to figure out how to turn on the fog lights! last week I found out how to keep playing-back one track from this booklet its VERY useful, luckily my smartness stopped me from throwing it out. So I found the digram and the arrows directing it. I turn the fog light on, not yet completely sure I ask my sis before she sits in to see if they are on, now that I’m sure its all working fine, and I know everyone will be able to see me now. I drive out I barely can see the car that is 3 feet in front of me and everything else is White. For some reason when we reached the long road to school I kept thinking that 3 Witches will come out the fog and linger in front of my car, and my car will be suspended by air and everything will go still around us, it was as is I was driving through the Mist of Avalon. Uh I was Demona in that sec. *One of my ideal characters*
Anyhow now I can say I drove through dust & fog, waiting to drive under the rain.
Can I rely on the weather to rain?

the WiseOne Says
“The only thing u can rely on, is that the Seasons will change”

No comments: