Sunday, September 03, 2006

Dirty New Pages



Its usually said to lets start a new white page or a Clean Slate, This year its a new page/Slate for sure, but it is really a dirty Dusty page/slate !Today we Moved to the New Gigantic campus, its new alright but it sure doesn’t have the smell of a new thing. Like when u buy a new car you sure shall smell the leather, and when u move in a new house the smell of paint still lingers. New thing have this feel of being fresh. But no not this Campus it was mud Hole, our clothes turned Grey and To top it the AC wasn’t working in the part where I spent most of the day, so basically we were dirty and sweaty, that sure isn’t a proper way to start the year off.
Nonetheless I had my look around, and familiarized my self with the place. I saw most of the people I already new, met few new people. All in all it was an alright day. We dis nothing that resembled studying after all our professor don’t have their offices yet and their things are all boxed up. So this coming month will kinda of go slow, not exciting at all.

The commute isn’t very dreadful, We found a kinda shorter way than the one directed on the maps, and there isn’t much traffic there. Its a long way though half off my car fuel have 1/2 dried up in just a day! I used to have my tank to be half empty after a week. This is something I need to adjust my weekly allowance for, I suppose I’ll just ask for separate fuel allowance, lets see how that works with my Beloved Father.

the WiseOne says
“To shine in the world, you need to illuminate your soul first”

No comments: