Tuesday, March 27, 2007

the songs

yesterday i decided that i should toughen up and try to bend my wrist for hopes of trying push ups! In attempts to get fit. To my surprise it bent! I was static and contemplating going to a gym the next morning, but the next morning I woke up with a numb finger an a bruised wrist didn’t see that coming, so push ups have to wait a couple of months I guess last time I could bend my wrist to do push ups was when I was 14! And I wasn’t any good at it.

So no much typing will happen so I’ll just paste my song list, some of you will like them. Start downloading




Better than me - Hinder ‘I told my self I won’t miss you, but I remember’

Dream - Priscilla Ahn ‘I was little girl, alone in my world who dreamed of a little home for me’

Swans - Unkle Bob
‘Cause I'm fake at the seams, lost in my dreams’

When I am gone - Sparrow House ‘Sit beside me now and promise me you won cry when I’m gone’

Bitter song,- ‘All I need is a bitter song to make me better, much better’

Nothing left to say - Keane ‘why do you lie, when you wanna die, when you hurt inside’

Hate me today - Blue October ‘I have to block out thoughts of you so I don't lose my head’

Superman - Brown Boy ‘I can be your superman, Just take my hand lets fly away’

Patience - Take it ‘My heart is numb has no feeling so while I’m still healing, just try and have a little patience’

High and low – Greg Laswell ‘And I look high and low for yesterday’

A bad dream – Keane ‘In a better time you could be my friend’

Save me - Bird York ‘for forty years this house has held the fire of love they shared, but now the garden slowly dies’

Set fire to the third bar – snow patrol ‘there is no peace that i've found so far, the laughter penetrates my silence’

Recognition – Susie Suh ‘We are just shadows, crawling through this mud called our life’

Sooner or later – Breaking Benjamin ‘I'll learn to love to hate it, I am not integrated’

Land Down Under – Men at work ‘Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?’

Lonely hearts still beat the same – the research ‘Lonely hearts still beat the same, it not romantic its just automatic’

Cold – Evans Blue ‘We're far too comfortable this time.. I'm far too obvious this time’

the Wise onse says
"Recognize your limitations and abide by them"

No comments: