Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Sorry but I do not remember

Today I read the Editor’s column it was quite interesting. I didn’t ask the editor if she wrote it while having me in mind ‘which is quite possible’. So it was telling a story a person imagining what today would have been if they had someone around. Would they do what everyone is doing and be glad for a smile? And how they thought that the person they miss is very brave.

And all I felt is nothing, I don’t dwell on the past anymore, for I no longer remember. It’s sad as I might have spent the most time with her, but I don’t remember her. I miss the concept of her, but I don’t know whom I miss.

I forgot maybe the person everyone holds very dear to his or her heart, but all I can do is attribute it to bad memory. I bet there have been great moments but I can’t recall any. Is it my fault? I remember events I remember some special days, but I never remember who was around with me. What does that say about me? hmm did I ever care about anybody to keep them in mind. I remember Germany because of the tapes; I remember birthdays because of pictures. Do I remember anything on my own? No not really. I like what my friends are doing now documenting everyday with a picture, I might really need that to keep track of my life as I’m due to forget. I think in some way this blog will act as reminder of some memories.

The wise one says
“Memories are our own version of life”

4 comments:

Loushi... said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Loushi... said...

Noafee.. hun. Not remembering isn’t necessarily somethn wrong or bad..sometimes we pray to God that he makes us forget jus bcoz of the memory of how painful that was.. sometimes we want to forget the amazin times and hangouts that we simply cnt have anymore.. we want to forget and sometimes make our selves simply forget about somethn coz we just cant have it and oz its gone.. nice memories are nice to reassure no matter what..u knowhow much I love memories.. memories are sometimes what keep us goin.. memories are nice to have.. but foegetttn isn’t bad too.. I hope I made ma point clear that!!.. we are humans.. and humans tend to forget..there’s absolutely nothn to be guilty about.. and none of that is ur fault.. and why the hell r ya sayn tha u don’t care about people.. me and u both know that u care.. if u didn’t.. u wouldn’t make sure u hear what ur friends have.. or try to help them out findn the right [path to follow.. u by being who u r is what makes u such a unique person.. and maybe writin stuff here on ur blog is a good idea=).. keep doin that.. and documentn everyday! Yeah u know it’s ma way ;) hehehe.. and I have a lot of pics of u..dont worry.. the days of me and u. farah shaima and mai.. hehe and the rest who I forgot..ohh MAHRA! Hehehe.. ow can I 4get her..lol the days of goin out for lunch! Or uptown!! Or me and u arguing=P hehehe ill show u inshAllah all what I have when ur 30=P..

Gurlie.. cheer up.. u have people who simply have so much love and respect for u=)

Tata..
Ur bombom friend loushii..

Anonymous said...

There is nothing wrong with not remembering :)

Anonymous said...

My name is bowo,i'm from indonesia jakarta, and i have a friend name farah shaima. She is a very nice girl, a beautiful girl and very smart girl also. Maybe i just met her just 1 day in airport but i'm sure that she is a nice girl. If i can turn back the time, i want to stand at that time , the time when i was met her in the airport and talked many things(sad story, love story and nice story) and do the happy things and listening to hengky's joke. So i just want to say that "farah you are good person, so cheer up my friend cause u a nice person and with all your problems i know u can stand with all the problems and solve it,maybe i just met u 1 day but until now i can't forget u , u still my good friens, and i hope i can meet u and we both can go around to KL and do shopping(ur favorite) .OK Farah,thank u.And i'll hope u will always remember me". From your good friend Bowo