Thursday, May 31, 2007

God Bless the White van


I’ve always felt that somehow in some way things just work out on their own,. Some say I’m just lazy to work out anything by myself, and others think I get things through some psychic power. I just think if I really wish very hard then it just happens.

So the other day I was in the next city ‘sharja’ , to get to the place I wanted to get to, I messed up few times that I ended up going up and done the road 3 times. So that was in day light and all looking safe, and the person I’ve been calling to ask for directions still didn’t get pissed off yet.

On the way back to my city, I seriously messed up and got totally lost, I didn’t want to call anyone really. I ended up in some deserted dark place, I contemplated rolling down the window and ask any way for directions, but I got an insane idea. I’ll just follow the car in front of me!

A white van was in front of me, so I’m like let me follow it and maybe its just going to my city. So I started following it, for a sec I thought this is so random,, then again I do very random things and as I say things fall into their places.

And Tata I got to my city! Thanks to the White Van

The wise one says
‘believe in your self and trust your intuition’

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is so typical of you noafy. it's so funny, i can imagine. i REALLY MISS YOU. yeah, shj is not a great place to drive. their system is nuts anyways. :D