Friday, May 19, 2006

Longer, farther & hotter

Things tends to drag on longer than you anticipate, so is this academic year, we still haven’t reached exams week, not the date!!, we still have classes and projects and term papers. I’m wild guessing that we got the longest semester ever, it’s freaking 20 weeks long. And then when we tend to start before everyone else, we start in August!!
To top things up, next year they are moving the university to remote location, and by that I mean the new place is some where far on a high way, and what we got as neighbors are some camels and loads of sand.
It’s a miserable thing, now I wake up before class by 10 minutes I get dressed in 5 & 1 min drive 2 walking, and I’m in class on time. Now the drive it self would take me 20-30 minutes! I hope my schedule starts late in the day next year, as I don’t know how would I manage an 8 o’clock class. If I could summarize this course I’d write a book, so far I’ve written to many pages to count on very different topic, I wonder how its is to be a master student let alone a PHD student.
Considering the climate over here summer break should even start earlier, and car should have the AC built in the roof and not the dash board, when I get in the car my head/face is boiling off and not my hands.

News: The Sun Has Relocated,
old address: Space, please forward mail to new address: Earth, UAE – Dubai

The WiseOne says
“Life is short, so don’t stress you self with deadline”

No comments: